ESSER Funding Information
The Federal Coronavirus relief packages signed this past year mean that most schools are unlikely to face imminent budget cuts.
The March 2021 $170B American Rescue Plan (ARP) guidelines state that 87.5% of funds will be distributed to LEAs.
Local Education Agencies must spend 20% of allocation to address learning loss, academic, social, and emotional needs.
Non-public schools receive funding through GEER funds.
The remaining 80% may be spent on anything allowable under ESEA, IDEA, Perkins CTE Act, Adult Education, and Family Literacy Act.
Ascend Math meets the EVIDENCE-BASED ESSER guidelines and is designed to address learning loss
- Contains built in reporting that gives valuable information on how students are accelerating learning to address the specific standards in which there was previous learning loss.
- Data from reports reflect student grade level growth that are critical for ESSER reporting and accountability.
- Offers Customized options for summer school.
- Provides Parent resources to facilitate communication between teachers and parents.
- Training and professional development includes social and emotional check points for teachers.